Fuego Wood-Fired ovens are recruiting for a passionate customer service advisor to join our fast-growing team. This is the perfect role for a foodie with real passion for cooking and a focus on customer care and engagement.
As customer service advisor you will be the first point of contact for many of our customers, so supporting our customers in any way they need it, is the simple answer. We can receive calls regarding any aspect of our products or services on any given day, and you will be responsible for being responsive to any customer enquiries or communications. Our main ask of you is that the customer feels they have received the best service possible. If you are empathetic, a good listener, understanding and resolution-focused, then customers will feel that in their transactions with you.
Fuego are artisan wood fired ovens, hand-made to order and bespoke to each customer’s specifications. The quality of every Fuego oven lies in the hand-shaped dome made from ancient fire clay, known for its refractory qualities since Roman times. It is this unique red fire clay that makes a Fuego pizza oven stand out from any other pizza oven or wood burning oven on the market.
As for your development, we have designed a programme to transform our ambassadors as they grow. From the moment you join us, you will benefit from training and development opportunities that will help you reach your full potential through excellent career opportunities and a welcoming and friendly environment.
This role is a varied operational role which will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
• Daily management of all incoming calls, processing orders whilst ensuring all customers’ requirements and needs are met.
• To provide a high level of sales support and customer service by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional, and timely manner.
• Set up new customer accounts, updating customer details, whilst maintaining accurate customer records.
• Up-selling to clients over the phone on all products or offers as directed by Line Manager.
• Pro-actively seeking sales opportunities through research, producing leads and booking showroom appointments with the emphasis on high quality leads.
• Managing marketing campaigns and client communication, ensuring all news, products and offers are effectively communicated to all customers.
• Liaising with our production factory, processing orders and preparing transport previsions as directed by Line Manager.
• Managing import logistics, communicating with the transport company and production factory to ensure all previsions are fulfilled and orders arrive on time.
• Liaising with customers on a daily basis to ensure all oven delivery questionnaires are completed, any logistical challenges are resolved, and all oven and parcel deliveries are correctly booked and serviced.
• Liaising with our warehouse and delivery companies on a daily basis to ensure all oven and accessory orders are serviced on a timely manner, any logistical challenges are resolved, and oven and parcel locations are regularly monitored.
The above range of duties whilst not exhaustive, give a clear indication of the job description that the customer services advisor role involves. However, the role will also require the employee to carry out any other duties that may be required in order to effectively perform their job.
• 2 years in a similar role
• WooCommerce or other ecommerce platform
• Excel and word
• Good level of spoken and written English
• Performance bonus
• Company pension
• Employee discounts
• On-site parking
• Monday to Friday job
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Our Fuego wood oven has transformed our restaurant! As a piece of kit, it is extremely versatile and controllable, allowing us to roast all of our meats and vegetables in the wood burning oven as well as using it as a charcoal grill during service. The flavour of everything coming out of the Fuego clay pizza oven is incredible due to the amazing smoky, charred tones added to the smell and taste of everything that’s cooked in it. It is not expensive to run as all the kiln-dried wood we use heats the wood fired pizza oven pretty quickly and it retains its temperature really well, only needing to add logs to the fire a few times over the course of service.”
“We wanted a traditional wood oven that ticked lots of boxes, for us it had to be made of brick for the authentic feel, have amazing functionality and great quality. Our Fuego clay pizza oven ticks them all. Our pizza nights are such a fantastic feature for the guests that stay in our holiday cottages and it’s a great way of bringing friends and family together for making those special memories. Highly recommended”
“The traditional methods used within its construction and the unrivalled ability to retain heat have thoroughly impressed us. It has been a welcome addition to our BBQ and live music events. We cannot recommend the Fuego brand enough and it has been extremely popular with our chefs and customers alike.”