We are a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of artisan pizza ovens made in Spain. Each Fuego oven is hand-made to order and bespoke to each client specifications. The quality of every Fuego wood-fired oven lies in the hand-shaped dome made from ancient fire clay, known for its refractory qualities since Roman times. It is this unique red fire clay that makes a Fuego pizza oven stand out from any other pizza oven on the market.
This is a senior role reporting directly to the managing director. You will be overall in charge of the day-to-day operations and running of the business, providing the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. You will be responsible for Sales, Profit, Customer Service, Purchasing, Marketing and Promotions, Staff Management and Health and Safety.
This role is a varied operational role which will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the business.
• Increasing the sales and profitability of the wholesale operations by introducing new initiatives to increase new customer accounts and increase average customer spend.
• Driving and maintaining the E-Commerce operations.
• You will be the interface between commercial development and the operation, ensuring a smooth service and focusing on operational scalability.
• Managing and motivating staff.
• Staff recruitment and training.
• Taking a customer centric view and thinking of creative ways to add value to the customer.
• Building and managing the stock management systems, merchandising
• Driving and maintaining promotional campaigns.
• Implementing company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring Health & Safety is always the number one priority.
The above range of duties whilst not exhaustive, give a clear indication of the job description that the Operations Manager role involves. However, the role will also require the employee to carry out any other duties that may be required in order to effectively perform their job.
• Evidence of working with a B2B and B2C business that you have significantly grown.
• Experience of working in an e-fulfilment environment is essential.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Positive leadership style is a must with experience in recruiting, managing and motivating staff.
• IT literate, with sound forecasting and strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, committed, highly organised and efficient.
• Passion and drive to succeed, challenging performance in a positive way.
• Performance bonus up to 20% salary
• Company pension
• Employee discounts
• On-site parking
• Monday to Friday job
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the role to email@example.com
“Our Fuego wood oven has transformed our restaurant! As a piece of kit, it is extremely versatile and controllable, allowing us to roast all of our meats and vegetables in the wood burning oven as well as using it as a charcoal grill during service. The flavour of everything coming out of the Fuego clay pizza oven is incredible due to the amazing smoky, charred tones added to the smell and taste of everything that’s cooked in it. It is not expensive to run as all the kiln-dried wood we use heats the wood fired pizza oven pretty quickly and it retains its temperature really well, only needing to add logs to the fire a few times over the course of service.”
“We wanted a traditional wood oven that ticked lots of boxes, for us it had to be made of brick for the authentic feel, have amazing functionality and great quality. Our Fuego clay pizza oven ticks them all. Our pizza nights are such a fantastic feature for the guests that stay in our holiday cottages and it’s a great way of bringing friends and family together for making those special memories. Highly recommended”
“The traditional methods used within its construction and the unrivalled ability to retain heat have thoroughly impressed us. It has been a welcome addition to our BBQ and live music events. We cannot recommend the Fuego brand enough and it has been extremely popular with our chefs and customers alike.”